The rules and regulations for obtaining a student visa can be very complex. It varies
for each country.
When you have aproblem that needs to be solved, do you seek just anyones' advice
or do you seek an EXPERT in the field to help to solve your particular problem?????
Obviously, you want the most accurate information and assistance that you can get.
By using the services of professional to prepare file better so it enhances your
chance to get a student visa.
Vayunandan Travels. is an education consultancy assisting students who wish to pursue
their study abroad. We, at Vayunandan Travels. want to take over from where you
left. After all those long years of hard work for a brighter future it's our chance
to strive towards helping you to fulfill your ambitions. All you need to do now
is visit us so that we can serve you by providing the best counseling and guidance
to help you to choose your pathway to dream career.
The rigorous and time-consuming process of searching through innumerable career
opportunities at numerous universities all over the world must have left you confused
and uncertain. But now it’s time to bid the uncertainty goodbye...because our job
is to provide you with step by step in-depth counseling so that this seemingly protracted
search is made simple and interesting for you.
Canada at a Glance
- The population of Canada is around 35.15 million (july
2013) residing in 10 Province & 3 Territories of Canada
- Ottawa is capital city of Canada. Toronto, Montreal,
Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Windsor, Quebec, Halifax, Victoria are some
of the major cities of Canada
- Second largest country in the world after Russia
- Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada, CAD $1 is
equal to approximately Rs.60. (currency subject to change please check for current
rates on XE.com)
- The per capita income of Canada is CAD $ 50,000 to 52,000
p.a. (world bank 2012)
- Nearly 80% of Canada's population is situated near us
- Maple-leaf is the national flag of Canada
- There is a strong presence of Gujarat as well as Indian
community in Canada.
- According a United Nations (UN) survey, for several
years Canada has been rated no#1 country as "the best places to live-in" on performance
indicators like it's to education, high life expectancy, low crime and violence,
- Canada is among leading manufacturing countries with
its economy spread in petroleum coal products, primary metals paper and allied products,
fabricated metals, petro-chemicals and chemicals, fabricated metals, food & beverages,
heavy machinery, automobile, aerospace, telecommunication etc.
- Canada has its strong presence in computers and information
technologies with excellence in telecommunications, transportation, hydroelectric
and nuclear power generations, finance, insurance, banking etc.
- Canada spending highest amount of funds on education
in the world.
- Strong immigration programs after study.
USA at a Glance
New Zealand at a Glance
- The Population of New Zealand is around 4 million.
- Wellington is Capital of New Zealand. Auckland, Christchurch,
Dunedin, Hamilton, Napier, Nelson, Tauranga, Rotorua, Wanganui, are some of the
major cities of New Zealand.
- Neighboring countries include Australia to the northwest
and Tonga and Fiji to the north.
- New Zealand is an island country in the south-western
Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island),
and numerous smaller islands.
- The Per Capita Income of New Zealand is approximately
$ 37,749 p.a.(2012-world bank).
- New Zealand is a developed country that ranks highly
in international comparisons on human development, quality of life, life expectancy,
literacy, public education, peace, prosperity, economic, ease of doing business,
lack of corruption, press freedom, and the protection of civil liberties and political
- The country has a relatively high .standard of living
- The service sector is the largest sector in the economy
(68.8% of GDP), followed by manufacturing and construction (26.9% of GDP) and the
farming/raw materials extraction (4.3% of GDP).
- New Zealand as ranked 20th on the 2009 Human Development
Index and 15th in The Economist's 2005 worldwide quality-of-life index.
- New Zealand has a unique and dynamic culture. The culture
of its indigenous Māori people affects the language, the arts, and even the accents
of all New Zealanders.
- Their place in the South Pacific and their love of the
outdoors, sport, and the arts make New Zealanders and their culture unique in the
- New Zealand ranks 1st as per Corruption Perceptions
Index (CPI) "the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among public officials
and politicians" (In Short Corruption Less) where India is at 84th place.
- Currently more than 1, 25,000 international students
are studying in New Zealand.
UK at a Glance
- The Population of UK is around 63.23 million.
- London is Capital of UK. Birmingham, Cambridge, Derby,
Durham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Salisbury, York, etc.
are some of the major cities of UK.
- UK is a developed country, with the world's sixth largest
economy by nominal GDP and the sixth largest by purchasing power parity.
- The Per Capita Income of UK is approximately $ 38,514
(2012 world bank) p.a.
- UK is situated in the northwestern coast of continental
Europe. It is an island country.
- UK has a total area of approximately 245,000 km2, almost
a quarter-of-a-million square kilometers.
- United Kingdom is also a member of the G8, the Commonwealth
of Nations, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the World
Trade Organization, and the European Union.
- It has a rich literary heritage encompassing the works
of English writers such as William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens, Scot Robert
Burns, Welshman Dylan Thomas and Northern Irishman Seamus Heaney.
- UK has its strong presence in information technologies
with excellence in telecommunications, transportation, hydroelectric and nuclear
power generations etc.
- UK is member of United Nations Security Council 'power
- Currently more than 80,000 international students are
studying in UK.